Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patty's Day Tomorrow!!!

At least there is no meats that play a prominent part in one the best holidays we Americans get to enjoy!!!! Only BEER!!! The overload of carbs that I can only presume I am taking in on a daily basis will not be taken care of yet.  Tomorrow will hopefully not be my downfall though...I am sure everyone here knows that beer can usually lead to something like a Jimmy John's sandwich, or a nice, meaty hamburger.  I will try my hardest not to eat meat on this fine day, but then again, it is a holiday, and I may take the day off tomorrow!
So far, I have been staying the course pretty well, and have not been taking days off this immersion project, so I think that I will go ahead and enjoy myself tomorrow and eat what is provided at any cookout, kegger, or party I may be at tomorrow.  I just cannot bring myself to bring a salad or something to a party....just doesn't seem right.
VACATION DAY TOMORROW!
(then back to work)


No comments:

Post a Comment